At Irish Accommodation Guide.com security remains the primary concern for ourf on-line consumers. The VeriSign Secure Site Program allows you to learn more about web sites you visit before you submit any confidential information.
We guarantee that every transaction you make with us will be 100% safe. This means you will not be out of pocket if unauthorised charges are made to your credit or debit card as a result of bookings made through us.
Irish Accommodation Guide Shopping Guarantee
None of our on-line customers have reported fraudulent use of a credit or debit card as a result of a booking through our service. We are confident about the transaction security we offer on this site and back every booking with a security guarantee, as follows:-
- Our secure server software encrypts all your personal information including credit or debit card number, name and address. The encryption process takes the characters you enter and converts them into bits of code that are then securely transmitted over the Internet;
- In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, most banks and card issuers either cover all the charges or may limit your liability to just €63;
- If your bank or card issuer holds you liable, Gulliver Ireland will cover your liability up to €63 provided that the unauthorised use of your credit or debit card resulted through no fault of your own from bookings made through the site while using the secure server.
Additional Points on Security
To give you an additional layer of security, all credit or debit card numbers are stored on a computer that is not connected to the Internet. After you type in your complete card number, it is transferred to this secure machine across a proprietary one-way interface. This computer is not accessible by network or modem and the number is not stored anywhere else.
- This guarantee only applies to credit or debit card purchases made using our secure server and not other services that may be available from the goireland.com or gulliver.ie websites;
- This guarantee covers a maximum liability of €63.
- In the event of unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, you must notify your card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.